Hanif Idrus Blog Being Hack

Hanif Idrus Blog Being Hack


Salam Sejahtera Kepada Semua,
Hanif Idrus blog being hack ed by C7 crew....well it my fault..
Password yang tidak diubah dan mudah diramalkan adalah kesalahan anda sendiri...
By the way I hope C7 Crew can give me back my password and I already join C7 Crew as ur wish...



But it is a correct way to attract people to join ur noble crusade. Frankly I said,  I will join ur team as members in the name of God and behalf all Muslim in the world with or without you hack my blog. You just need to invite me...that all...

IT a honour to me to join a C7 Crew and being hack by C7 Crew..because first at all my password are lousy and easy being detected..hehehehe and second ur all know Hanif Idrus Blog....

I request to C7 Crew can I put your logo at my blog.
Thanks

Catat Ulasan

0 Ulasan